Google Pixel i5 slate
Google Pixel i5 slate
The Pixel Slate is a Chrome OS tablet with a display of 12.3 inches. The hardware can be purchased with central processing units (CPUs) ranging from Celerons to 8th generation m3 chips all the way up to 8th generation i5 and i7 chips. It also comes with random access memory (RAM) of 4/8/16 GB and storage that can range from 32GB to 256GB for the most expensive version. In spite of the fact that it is not the major focus of the device, it is important to point out that it comes with not one but two 8-megapixel pixel cameras (one on the front and one on the back) that may be used for capturing photographs on occasion.
Google Pixel Slate i5 Technical Specifications
- 12.3 inches in length
- Resolution: 2000 x 3000 pixels, 293 PPI.
- Display Technology: In-Plane Switching LCD (IPS)
- Display-to-body ratio: 76.71%
- Brightness at its maximum: 400 cd/m2 (nit)
- The glass that is resistant to scratches (Corning Gorilla Glass 5) and an ambient light sensor are also included in the features.
- The chip for the system: an Intel Core i7 8500Y (14 nm)
- Processor: Dual-core, 1500 MHz, 64-bit
- Processor Unit Name: Intel HD Graphics 615
- RAM: 16GB
- 256 gigabytes may be found on board.
- A tablet is this type of device.
- The Chrome Operating System
- Not user-replaceable is the kind.
- USB Power Delivery is used for charging.
- single camera in the rearview mirror.
- Main camera: 8 MP (Autofocus)
- Video recording: 1920×1080 (Full HD) (30 fps)
- Front Camera: 8 MP (Wide Angle)
- 11.45 inches long by 7.95 inches wide by 0.28 inches thick (290.85 x 202.04 x 7.0 mm)
- Weight: 7.30 oz (25.79 g)
- Materials: Back: aluminium
- In the realm of biometrics, a fingerprint (touch)
- Blue is the colour.
- There is no 3.5mm jack for the headphones.
- Speakers: A number of different speakers
- Bluetooth version 4.2 is used.
- Dual-band, 802.11a, b, g, n, and ac wireless; MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, and Hotspot
- “Type-C” for USB (reversible)
- Accelerometer, Gyroscope, and Hall Effect Sensors (for flip covers)
- Price: $1,599
Information Pertaining to the Google Pixel Slate I5 in Detail
- Oh! You either already use the Google Pixel Slate i5 or you are interested in purchasing one, but before you do so, there are a lot of different factors that you need to take into consideration. That describes its capabilities, including its display categories, the camera quality that is most significant, and many other aspects. In a nutshell, an exhaustive instruction manual
- The Google Pixel Slate i5 was introduced to the market in October of 2018. And there is also the storage, which is something you need to look at to ensure the safety of your images. Is it not?
- In this post, I am going to offer you an overview of the Google Pixel Slate i5 in this post, covering everything from its background to its technical features. Keep an eye out! Continue reading to the end. without losing any precious minutes. Let’s get started.
- When will the Google Pixel Slate i5 be launched, and what exactly is it?
- You can say without a shadow of a doubt that the Google Pixel Slate i5 is a supermodel for Google. It is a powerful Chrome OS device that works wonderfully for both work and play. The only drawback is that you will have to pay a premium price for the profitability and convenience of having a tablet and a laptop in one device.
- However, in order to make use of this equipment, you will need to acquire the supplementary components.
- The gadget was at the top of its class, such as the category of tablet-laptop hybrids, from the moment it was introduced. The incredible feature of this device is that it comes with a keyboard that can be detached, a stylus, and compatibility with Android applications. In addition to this, there are a great many more things that you will become familiar with and which you will fall in love with, like wow. It was only $1200 in total. Let’s get a quick overview of it, including when it will be released and what it will be, and then we can get started.
- Google Pixel Slate is a tablet computer that was released in October of 2018. A 12.30-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 2000 by 3000 pixels and a pixel density of 293 pixels per inch is included in the tablet’s standard configuration (PPI). It comes with a memory capacity of 4 GB.
- When it comes to imaging capabilities, the back of the Google Pixel Slate features an 8-megapixel camera. The front-facing camera has a resolution of 8 megapixels, making it ideal for taking selfies.
- Chrome OS is the operating system that powers the Google Pixel Slate, and it has 32 gigabytes of storage built right in. The Google Pixel Slate has dimensions of 202.04 millimetres in height, 290.90 millimetres in width, and 7.00 millimetres in thickness, and it weighs 721.00 grammes. It was introduced in a Midnight Blue colour scheme.
- The Google Pixel Slate comes with a variety of connectivity choices, including Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n and GPS.
- The Google Pixel Slate may be purchased in India for a price that begins at Rs. 79,990 as of December 24th, 2021.
Google Pixel technical specifications:
- This is undoubtedly one of Google’s most impressive offerings. and sparked a revolution in the business world. In this section, I will discuss the categories, beginning with the broadest and progressing to the most specific information, such as
- The hardware and the software
- Google Pixel Slate style
- Ports made of slate
- Let’s get started
- When Google first debuted the product, were we going to talk about the product’s name, model, and price?
- What makes and models does it come in?
- The Google Pixel Slate i5 is a model of the Google brand, and Google is the name of the brand itself.
- Could you please tell me how much this item costs?
- It changes depending on the platform you use. However, if you want a keyboard and a slate pen, you should plan on spending around $599 on them.
- When did Google first release the i5 slate?
- It began operations in October of 2018.
- Which form factor does it have?
- It’s a touchscreen, by the way. Great!
- What is its size and how much does it weigh?
- The measurements are 202.04 millimetres in length, 290.90 millimetres in width, and 7.00 millimetres in height. It barely weighs 721.00 grammes.
- What kind of screen resolution does the Google slate have?
- 12.30 inches is how long it is.
- What is its resolution, as well as the number of pixels that it has per inch?
- The resolution is 2000 by 3000 pixels, and the pixel density is 293 PPI.
- Is there a touchscreen on this?
- The answer is that it is a touchscreen.
- When it comes to the Google Pixel Slate, what kind of CPU does it have?
- It is a core made by Intel.
- What exactly are random access memory and internal storage?
- There are three distinct categories of items. The first is an Intel Core m3, the second is an 8th Generation Intel Core i5, and the third is an 8th Generation Intel Core i7. If it is the 8th generation Intel Core i5, it has 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. If it is a laptop with an Intel Core M3 processor, it has 8 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage space. There is also 8GB of memory with 256GB of storage in the Intel Core i7.
- Read This If You Want to Know How to Erase All of Your Emails From Google and Yahoo on Your Android or Apple Device!
- How much does a camera that has megapixels cost?
- It comes equipped with two cameras, one for the back and one for the front. The front-facing camera also has the same resolution as the back camera, which is 8 megapixels.
- What kind of computer software does it run on?
- That would be Chrome OS.
- Is a connection to WiFi possible with it?
- That’s correct.
- What Bluetooth version does it support, as well as the standard for wifi?
- The Bluetooth version for this device is 4.20.
- It supports the 802.11 a/b/g/n WiFi standard in all of its capacities.
- Does it allow communication to be established with Bluetooth and GPS devices?
- That’s correct.
Google Pixel Slate Design?
The Google Pixel Slate has a colour that is described as a rich midnight blue, which lends it a touch of elegance while also allowing it to fit in effortlessly with a modern office. In addition, the anodized aluminium chases have a robust and long-lasting feel to them. The bezel on the Pixel Slate appears to be somewhat thick, particularly when compared to those on the new iPad Pros. Yet, the black bars are not large enough to make the device appear antiquated.
Google Pixel Slate Ports?
The Google Pixel Slate comes equipped with two USB ports that use the Type C standard. Not only does this tablet have one more slide than the new iPad Pros, but it also supports external storage, whereas the iPad Pros do not. This means that the Pixel Slate can be used in a modern working environment without having to solely rely on cloud storage. Having said that, both machines use the surface process, which requires an adaptor for a type C port that costs $80.
I really hope that you find this post informative. Feel free to get in touch with us in the comment area if you have anything you’d want to share with us and the people who follow us.