Social media platforms have to constantly come up with new features to keep the audience engaged and entertained. Otherwise, people will get bored. Instagram masters at this. They frequently bring new features to create new trends. One such feature is the “boomerang.”
You can post your Boomerang on Tiktok as well. If your videos are not doing well, you can use https://tiktokstorm.com/,” which can help you grow your audience.
However, if you want to cancel it, keep reading to learn how to undo Boomerang on Instagram in simple steps.
What is Boomerang?
Boomerang is a video feature that lets users create short but interesting videos. It records multiple snapshots and then comprises them into a short video.
Sometimes you may not want to post a fancy video or just upload a photo. You want to do something short but with a little craze in it. Boomerang allows you to do it.
How to Undo Boomerang on Instagram?
As a human, it is natural for you not to feel interested in the same thing for a long time. You may have taken a subscription to boomerang but now feel bored of the feature as you have used it multiple times. So, now you want to undo the subscription. Here is how you can do it.
How to Cancel Boomerang from Instagram Subscription on iPhone?
To can Boomerang subscription from Instagram on iPhone, you can follow these steps:
- Open the settings app of your phone, and tap on your name
- Next, tap on the “Subscriptions” tab
- Now, tap on your Apple ID. Now you have to sign in and scroll down to the “Subscriptions” button.
- Click now on “Boomerang” from Instagram
- Press “Cancel”
This way, you can easily cancel the subscriptions.
How to Cancel Boomerang from Instagram Subscription on Android?
Canceling subscriptions on Android is easier. Just repeat these steps:
- Go to the “Google Play Store” app on your phone. Make sure you are signed into the right Gmail account
- Tap on the menu, and go to “Subscriptions.”
- Select the Boomerang from the Instagram subscription you want to cancel and press the “Cancel Subscription” option
- Now press “Finish.”
That’s it. It’s so simple on androids.
How to Undo Boomerang from Instagram on a Mac computer?
Follow the instructions to cancel Boomerang from your Instagram subscription on your Mac:
- Open the Mac App Store and then click on your name, which is available at the bottom of the sidebar
- Tap on the “View Information” tab at the top of the window. It may ask you to sign in.
- Keep scrolling down until you see the “Subscriptions” tab
- Now click on “Manage.”
- Beside the Boomerang from Instagram app, you will find an option “Edit” click on it
- Now, click on “Cancel Subscription.”
Things You Should Remember
Before you undo the subscription, here are some things that you need to know:
- If you do not unsubscribe from a plan after activating it, the plan will renew automatically because you gave permission while subscribing to it.
- There is a risk of losing that trial content altogether if you cancel the plan after the trial period.
- If you do not want to renew the plan, then you must cancel the subscription 24 hours before the period ends. And you must do it manually.
Boomerang is a nice feature, and you can take a subscription to make some content for fun and entertainment. But you must unsubscribe from the plan manually when you feel like you are done with it. As you have learned how to undo Boomerang on Instagram, it won’t be a problem now.