Cancer is a deadly disease, and most people get to worry about it. But, there is also a diagnosis for cancer, and treatment options are available for several cancer types. Mumbai is the most popular place for cancer treatment, and you can find the best cancer hospital in Navi Mumbai. Continue reading the article to get more information.
How to Diagnose Cancer Early:
To detect cancer early, your doctor will likely recommend screening tests.
- Colonoscopy: A test in which an endoscope (an instrument with a light and camera) is inserted into the rectum to look for signs of cancerous growth. The doctor will also insert lymph nodes into the area around your intestines, where they can be removed if necessary.
- Mammograms: Mammography uses x-rays to examine your breasts for signs of breast cancer; this procedure may be included as part of a standard annual physical exam or self-exam that you do at home every month.
There are different ways to diagnose cancer early. A few things can also be done to help treat the disease if it has already been diagnosed.
The initial step is to determine what type of cancer you have so that you can make an informed decision about your treatment options and how they will affect your life moving forward. Make sure to find the best cancer hospital in Navi Mumbai.
Breast Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment:
Cancer cells grow and multiply without control. The result is that tissue dies, and the body cannot maintain itself. The common cancers are breast cancer, lung cancer, colon cancer, and prostate cancer.
When you have cancer, initially, you have to see a doctor. So, search for the best oncology hospital in Mumbai. Your doctor will ask questions about your symptoms, medical history, and lifestyle habits so they can determine what type of treatment plan is right for you. They may also refer patients to other specialists if needed (such as oncologists).
Cancer starts in the tissue of a living thing and causes the cell to multiply at an abnormal rate. Cancers are classified according to their location in the body, and the three most common types of cancer are breast, prostate, and lung.
- Breast Cancer: It is a malignant tumor of mammary glands which can spread throughout the body (metastatic). It affects one in eight women globally, with about 1 million new diagnoses every year; it accounts for 30% of all cancer deaths globally; around 40% occur after age 50 due to hormonal changes caused by menopause or postmenopausal bleeding (postmenopausal stage).
- Prostate Cancer: This type of cancer develops from cells lining inside the prostate gland where urine passes out through them each day unless blocked by a blockage called prostatic obstruction syndrome (BPSO), which leads to inflammation caused by irritation over time leading up toward eventual death
The organization’s activities include:
- A research program on cancer at the institute was started in 1970 by Dr. Vasant Karande, a former director. The research program is mainly directed toward the diagnosis and treatment of cancer. The research program involves scientists in various disciplines, including biochemistry, immunology, and molecular biology, who contribute their expertise to develop new diagnostic techniques.
Intravenous solutions are undoubtedly one of the most effective fighting cancer. This is because it has several benefits for patients. It is an easy and safe way to deliver various substances. It is quick and can be carried out at home, which means it is convenient for people without access to medical facilities. It has been used by hundreds of thousands of patients around the world.